Photo

Possible To Recover From Awkward Blunder?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 huh?

huh?

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

I am one of those stereotypical 'nice guys' who can be considered rather oblivious around women, and what brings me to write this post is that I have made many first date blunders before and have simply left with my tail between my legs and the resolution to do better next time. However, for the first time in a long time I had a fun 2-hour coffee date and was on a followup date that was going great and I was acing it even during periods of extended conversation (my weak point). The problem is, I was exhausted and without enough sleep from the start (not good planning I know) and by the very end of the date I started making a few faux pas (some gentle teasing that did not elicit a positive response, general awkwardness, going for an awkward hug even though she went for a kiss...). Basically, does it seem possible to recover afterwards if the first 90% of the date went terrifically well but the last 10% went not so well? I have called once and left a brief message, and was planning to give one more call in a few days just to make sure but was wondering--is there anything I could say in an email that would help me? Usually I would just 'take the hint' after a call or two, but I can't help but wonder seeing how well we hit it off until I was almost drunk with fatigue and started acting a little goofy...email is so tempting but I don't know what to say without appearing desperate.

#2 Bud

Bud

• PowerPoster
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Dear huh?

If she really likes you then she will overlook your so called blunder. Whilst your interaction might not have been picture perfect it's not a sackable offense so to speak. If a girl will solely judge you on one aspect of the date then she is not worth the effort. I hope that you managed to get a second date. Keep on going out on dates and when the right one comes along, it will all click together.

All the best - Bud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users