He Is So Confusing!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Love_is_louder

Love_is_louder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

Hey guys :) I'm new to this forum, and I'm actually from germany so I hope you can understand everything!

So I met this guy in February at a party, because my friend wanted me to go with her. At the party there were only people from my friend's class, so I didn't know all of them. Anyways, after some time a few girls that are friends with this guy (let's name him Tom) came up to me and started talking to me about what a sweetheart Tom is, and that he is shy, but really great, and that he has been looking at me for the whole time and I had noticed him too, so I decided to take the first step and I went up to talk to him. He asked me if I would give him my number and I did so.
On with the story: We started texting each other daily for a whole month, and he would text really sweet things, and also making hints that he would like to go on a date. Last Friday he finally asked me for a date, I said yes immediatly, and he invited me over to his place. He picked me up from my house and we drove to his place. I noticed that he was really shy, and I am kind of shy too, but the moment I got into his car, we started talking and we didn't stop for the whole evening. We had so much to talk about, and we were also flirting. I told my parents that I would be home by ten, and it was already a quarter past ten so I told him that I should go soon, and I noticed that he was too shy to do anything, but I felt really connected to him, and I think he felt that too! When I was about to stand up from the couch, he started tickling me and then I noticed that he was coming closer and closer, and he finally kissed me. A real kiss. My previous boyfriend(s) were always those womanizer guys, who are just playing girls and then throw them away, but this kiss felt better than anything I have ever experienced before, because it was so passionate.

After that he drove me home, and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips as a goodbye.
On Monday in school, I got a text that he wanted to see me during the break, so I walked to his class, and I know for sure that he is VERY shy when it comes to being with a girl in front of his friends, so everyone (including me) was really surprised when he kissed me on lips quickly...

So we met up in our breaks on every day during this week and he always gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and on Wednesday we were alone for a few minutes and he kissed me again, this time a real kiss like the one that we shared on our date on Friday, and after that he texted things like "I really really like you" and "I can't stop thinking about you"

Now he is gone for the next week, and I told him that I would like to see him once more before he leaves for Russia, and he said that he would do his best and that he really wanted to see me again too, so I asked him if he wanted to join me and my best friend and her boyfriend and go out with us tonight, but he hasn't texted back.

It's like he always says the sweetest things, but whenever I am trying to take a step towards him, he doesn't know how to react...
I'm just really scared that all this doesn't mean as much to him as it does to me, because I've fallen for him already, and I have big trust issues because I have been betrayed a lot, and I've grown up with a father who doesn't care about me or my brother at all!
Before I met him, I didn't even want a relationship or anything like that, but he's just so perfect.

But why is he acting so weird when I ask him if he wants to do something together? Is this just "having fun" for him or does he actually like me too, like he has already said....
I'm just so confused....

#2 Bud

Bud

• PowerPoster
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Dear Love_is_louder

If he is indeed a shy guy then going out in a club setting might not be his cup of tea. People who are normally shy are more comfortable in a one on one setting. Perhaps you could suggest another outing whereby it's just the both of you? To the cinema or for lunch somewhere?
If he is not as shy as that and he has no problems going out then you better watch your step. A person who is suppose to be into you will not be so discourteous as not reply back to your text. He would be doing the opposite. Nobody is "perfect" so be careful not to label someone before you truly have had a chance to get to know them. I have not heard of a perfect person not replying back to someone. A rude person yes. I hope that things work out between you and that he has got a super excuse not to hang out with you and your friends.

All the best - Bud.

#3 Guest_ladyfm617_*

Guest_ladyfm617_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

He is shy don't put him in situations where he can't handle it. I know because, my shy guy doesn't like to flirt with his girl in front of too many people. They like one on one. Hope this help.

Answer mine please:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users