• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kave

Kave

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:http://www.idating4you.com

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

i had a very long talk with someone online dating we exchanged phone nosand sent a few texts yesterday but no reply to last text.
i do know whether to send a text or does no reply mean not interested could be busy or anything. would it be forward of me to send text.

#2 Heart_Break_Kid

Heart_Break_Kid

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

Well you guys did exchange texts until that point. Might I ask what the last text was? She may have been busy, or she probably ran out of money on her phone. Perhaps if you dont hear from her for the enxt few days, give her a call. That way it shows you care. No matter how forward, if you are interested do it :)

#3 AsianBeauties

AsianBeauties

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:29 AM

Don't take it as a bad sign; there could be any number of explanations. If you're at that stage, do give her a ring, but not to ask why she didn't reply! Make it a general call. Or you could email, perhaps something funny that she may like. Whatever method of communication you use, the point is not to seem like you're craving for her to take notice and contact you but just that you're thinking of her. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users