My Girlfriend Has Started To Disrespect Me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dc366

dc366

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:22 AM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

My girlfriend and I have been going out for over 10 months.
In the past few months she is has started to disrespect me.
If I ask her how her day was she just replies fine. If I ask her where she was last night she says that me knowing where she is at every point during the day is not going to happen. I told her that if she did nothing wrong she got nothing to hide. I insisted on asking her where she was and she said that if I continue to ask her she will take the path of no contact with me.

How do I cope with this? I mean she is constantly withholding information from me. It is very frustrating and makes me feel sad sometimes. How do I respond to her?

#2 Chris

Chris

• Root Admin
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

I think that when you two started to get serious that it made her get comfortable and start showing her real self. Relationships always change once you become serious but you can try to talk to her and let her know whats bothering you. You can't change the way she acts, she has to want to change. If she won't change then leave... Maybe not permenantly but just give her a little time to see what she's missing.
If she doesn't come back then it wasn't meant to be. I'd rather take a chance at that than to be stuck in an unhappy relationship and have kids by someone you will quickly fall out of love with.
greets

#3 Guest_peepalala_*

Guest_peepalala_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

hey i can understand your pain , its very rude attitude of your girlfriend you looks very loyal to her but she is not,
next time when you ask her the same question and she say she will leave you then broke up is right decision for you guys , i dont think one person can carry a relation for long time .

#4 klaus

klaus

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

I think that maybe she wants more independence
you should try to talk to her saying that you are insecure because you think that she doesn't trust you, and so you start to feel that you don't trust her too because of this!!

i don't know if i was clear... but what i'm trying to say is that you have to seat and talk to her. If you two love each other everything will be ok.... if you don't then maybe is better if you two give some space to each other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users