Photo

Success in relationships, i've never had a long-term one and had very few short-term one

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 needadvice

needadvice

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

Hi there, firstly to start out i don't have much success in relationships, i've never had a long-term one and had very few short-term ones :(

Yesterday i was in the hospital and got seen by a very attractive trainee doctor. She was very kind etc and she seemed quite chatty and i also seemed to be able to talk comfortably with her (something which doesn't normally happen with me and women that i'm attracted to). Anyway after walking out of the room after the appointment i really regret not leaving a number or something to keep in touch, however i did clock her name (as it was something fairly unusual), and was just wondering if it is too freaky to search for her on facebook or i should just leave it this time :P?

I really am quite useless when it comes to women and finding ways to keep in touch after the first time we meet, i'm not really sure how to also give her my number without sounding too pushy :P So any other advice would be welcomed :)

Many thanks,
Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users