Advice On Wether To Call A Girl Or Not

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tarek

tarek

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

Hello everyone,

I want to know if it's not awkward to call a girl I have met last weekend (first date), but not called since. The date didn't go so well; There were some unwanted silence moments, but there were no signs of rejection neither; At the end of the date she told me to keep in touch so I am confused

#2 Bud

Bud

• PowerPoster
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:04 AM

Dear Tarek

If you really like this girl then you should definitely give her a call. You don't have anything to loose and everything to gain. If you don't call her then she might think that your not really interested in her so if you are then call her.

Dont' be too concerned about the awkward silences during the date. She could have been just as nervous as you are. To really find out if she likes you or not, you should definitely go out on another one. Perhaps on the second date you guys become more relaxed and your interaction will get better.

Good luck with it - Bud.

#3 Chris

Chris

• Root Admin
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:53 AM

Did she tell you not to call her? If not what are you waiting for? if she talks to you all the time then maybe she is wondering herself what is going on, and why you are not calling her.
I think you should just call her unless she told you other wise. You should also maybe tell her how you feel. hope i could help!
Good luck.

#4 johnn

johnn

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hi one of my friend has my picture in his cell phone and he showed it to his girlfriend friend and she like it so she ask him to take her picture and give me her number so my friend told me she worked late last night until like 12 and got home at around 1 or 1:30am so what will be the best time to call her it needs to be before 2 pm she has work after that and cellphone are prohibited in her job I know all of this cause my ferns told me but am thinking to call her sound 12 in case she's busy I can call back before 2 again what your advice guys or girls?

#5 scarletreynolds

scarletreynolds

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

Hello everyone,

I want to know if it's not awkward to call a girl I have met last weekend (first date), but not called since. The date didn't go so well; There were some unwanted silence moments, but there were no signs of rejection neither; At the end of the date she told me to keep in touch so I am confused

Call her that would be my advice. Besides how will you know if both of you are going to work things out if you are not going to bother calling her? Trust me she is probably really hoping that you would call her. Good luck!

#6 Heart_Break_Kid

Heart_Break_Kid

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:54 AM

Yup... definitely call her. Forget the silent moments.... sometimes the first few meetings are like that. If you don't call, she will think you are not interested!

My girlfriend and I, met at the bank during registration last year. we exchanged numbers so in the veent she gets lost on Campus, she can call me. I called her, and look how things workd out!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users