Photo

What Do If I Like A Girl Who Likes Me Has A Boyfriend?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Heart_Break_Kid

Heart_Break_Kid

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 02:28 AM

Oh, sorry, havent been on for a while...

Whats the situation currently? Still the same

#12 Rasnodar

Rasnodar

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:12 AM

I failed. She can contact me if she wants to, but I don't think she ever will.

#13 Heart_Break_Kid

Heart_Break_Kid

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

Well i am sorry to hear that, but sometimes these things happen.

All you can really do now is to be positive. And you have reason too. Because you learned a lot from this experience. Such as how to be with a girl you like and stuff.

You did well, and u threw the ball in her court... all that is good. From there, all you can do is just let it be. If she fails to contact you... then its her loss.

Also, you might have to consider the boyfriend's stance in all this... he could probably detect something from you, or between you both, and maybe don't want her getting too close to you. I admit, i am currently jealous of my girlfriend's friend lol... but i trust her around him. In fact, he is really close to her, sometimes i feel closer to her than me, and i do feel jealous lol. But i trust her.

A friend of mine... when she got a boyfriend... she forgot about friends etc. Her boyfriend gets jealous and stuff, so to make him happy, she doesnt... and that pisses me off sometime.

So it could be her boyfriend being a reason.

In any event, you left her your number, its up to them now. You had already settled for friendship, and if they don't want that, then so be it... you are a friendly person, a good guy, and i am sure you will find other girls for you to be sad about :P lol.

Goodwork overall on the situations, and you experienced a lot for next time! Good job.

#14 leesandra14

leesandra14

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

This a tough one, how sure you are that she likes you??? or maybe she likes you as a friend. Don't conclude on the girl's feeling because girls are fickle-minded, it change now and then. This girl might look at you as her best friend, and you will just hurt yourself. Accept the reality that somebody owns her, if you really like her wait for the right time. Time will tell if both of you are meant for each other. Remember that you will always have a chance in the future as long as they are not in marriage time.

#15 Nataliasmith

Nataliasmith

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Reading

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:45 AM

well go head if you truly love her...then you can attract towards yourself by showing your love..my advice try once to tell her how do you love her..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users