Married Man Flirting ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Belle_*

Guest_Belle_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:04 AM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

There is a married man who I work with. And initially I didn't know he was married.

Recently he has became more flirty than usual. He calls me continual pet-names such as; "Gorgeous, Honey, Darling, Sweetheart, Beautiful " etc.
Also when we talk he tends to find excuses to touch me, he puts his hand on the small of my back and strokes me. If I ever walk past him, he'll come closer to me and 'bump' into me while putting his hand on my waist, sometimes he'll try and hold my hand briefly if we're walking past each other. Occasionally, he casually stroke my arm.
If I look like I need help with something he'll come up to me put his arms around me and then lie his head on mine, while 'helping' me. I've caught him staring at me from our work spaces as we face each other.

Note; When he does 'bump' into me it's open space and plenty of room to avoid bumping into me and no-one else is present.

I'm a fair bit younger than him, and not interested in pursuing an affair. I just want to know what his actual motive is, if If it's just harmless flirting and a friendship that he is wanting. I just want to be sure of his exact intentions. And why is he doing this if he is married ?

Thank you for your time :)

#2 Guest_Bud_*

Guest_Bud_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:20 PM

Dear Belle

Married men who flirt with single available women are opportunists. They won't tell you that they are married if you won't.

He could be married to the most beautiful woman on the planet but if his heart and mind is not 100 percent committed to his marriage then he is going to be looking for something new. Something on the side.

His newfound flirtiness with you just means that he is taking it up another step. I'm guessing that if you were to confront him about his marriage that he will probably start talking about how bad it is, and that he wants to leave her and all that jazz. He will probably play the victim role until he has managed to convince you to love him.

If you think about what he is doing with you from the perspective of his wife then his actions are really quite wrong and unacceptable. Would you want to marry someone who was like him? Who was stroking other women and whispering sweet nothings in there ear?

I hope that you are serious about not wanting to get involved with him because this guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing. If he can do this to his wife then he can just as easily do this to you with another woman. Recognize him for the troublemaker that he is and keep away from him.

All the best - Bud.

#3 JoslynKaileyBanks

JoslynKaileyBanks

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:35 PM

according to me he is just doing time pass with you but yes he can use you too..So just beware of him.Married men are useless, they think they can get unmarried womens easily but we should erase this thing from their mind

#4 basujrajun1110

basujrajun1110

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:30 PM

yes , some people do this ,

but all the people didn't do the same thing .....

so girls be aware but don't be silly .....

just cool babs ...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users