• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Majomparade

Majomparade

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:http://www.idating4you.com

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

I got the following message hours before a first date:

So, I regret that I will need to take a raincheck on this evening. I still have much to do today and don't think I will have time to get it all done before I start my next 8 straight days of working. Perhaps an evening next week we can grab a cup of tea/coffee? Sorry, really. Didn't think I would have so much to do.

And I saw the following Facebook status the next morning:

VERY MUCH should not have gone out tonight.
Is still excited regardless of potentially shitty circumstances.

#2 Heart_Break_Kid

Heart_Break_Kid

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

Hey, is this based on the facebook girl you mentioned in your first post? How close to the city do you both live? Perhaps she was feeling too exhausted to make any travels, and decided to just spend some time with her friends who are closer to home?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users