Photo

Why Do Nice Guys Don't Get Girls?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: why do nice guys dont get girls? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

why do nice guys dont get girls?

1. they dont know how to play. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. girls feel proud being with those huge hunky jerks. (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Voted i dunno. (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dateguru

dateguru

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

Master The Fine Art of Talking to Women?

What should you look for to know whether he/she's truthful and suitable mate for you? Date a woman on par with you. As in don't reach out of your league.

How to Start and Keep The Conversation Going?

How to lead casual conversation with a romantic spark? Aspects of flirting that distinguish it from the ordinary courtesy. What are attraction turn-offs for most people?

How to Talk to Women Without Seeming Desperate?

How to find something in common to talk about? What kind of signs do girls give you when they're interested? Follow this advice and eventually you will have to work on figuring out which girls you want to keep.

i cant help but to notice that, normally a nice guy in college is deprived of girls. hot and beautiful girls to be very precise. cant understand why.

#2 Heart_Break_Kid

Heart_Break_Kid

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

Yes I have noticed that as well haha.

Well nice guys tend to be a bit more easy going. In that, well, i consider myself a nice guy haha, we dont like to bombard women with too much, or make them uncomfortable. So we take our time, build up a closeness, go in order. Become friends, then just get to know each other, then ask out as a friend, and then we make the attempt at a date. By then it is really late, and we are stuck in the friend zone haha.

As for the jerks, while I agree they get all the girls, I ask, what type of girl they get. They are the guys who, dont respect women... they make all their moves fast and bold. And the girls that end up with them, are the easy types, meaning that, they are probably the same level as them which is why they end up with em.

But the really decent girls, honestly, they are shy, just as the nice guy, and I think that is where it comes in.

it is difficult for a guy to just tell a girl how he feels, it is something you can't do, but there are the ones who do it, and get them. The decent girls however are not the ones who fall for that, they are the ones who take work.

Sometimes though, even the decent ones find the jerks. Honestly I have no clue lol.

I just think, it is mainly because the nice guys are more cautious and respectful, which all women appreciate, but they are just unable to actually figure out what is going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users